Photobucket

8.12.10

don't turn around, cause you're gonna see my heart breakin'.

"be my lover, wanna be my lover, lover. dah duh dah di di dah dah dah."

you gotta love the germans and their euro-dance pop duos.

remember how epicly awesome the 90's were? and how music just seemed to disco groove its way into your ears and you wanted to be just like steve and doug butabi:
"you? me? me? you?" 

d: so anyways, i was standing there waiting to use the pay phone.
s: yeah, he was, seriously.
d: and this guy who was on the phone, turns around and tips his hat like this.
s: and who do you think that guy was?
d: emilio estevez.
s: the mighty duck man, i swear to god, i was there.
d: of course you were, you were the one who yelled the breakfast clubber's name.
s: i was like, "emilio."


 best band ever ace of base.

"it's a beautiful life, oh oh ooo
i just wanna be here beside you 
and stay until the break of dawn..."


i wanna hang out with richard greico and michael clarke duncan the bouncer at the roxbury.

why can't snl make movies or skits like this anymore? apart from 'macgruber', which was awesome as a skit and a concept, but the film's execution was wiggidy-whack. maybe don't add reese witherspoon's baby daddy to things and they might succeed? 

not cutting it. bring back shia!

or could it be that the soundtrack of the 2000's & the music in general is lacking the quintessential: "what is love? baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no mo!"?
where are the techno-pop, electronica, dance, funkytown groovin' songs? don't you miss people who look like this:

or a little bit of raver colors and pacifiers like this:


groove is most definitely in the heart.


it does feel so good, thanks for reminding me, sonique.

i am going to reminisce with my good old friends madison avenue, remember those two? 


like she said, "don't call me baby".

and have a bitchin' time with my slap bracelet, watch some 'twin peaks', drink some zima, and "go find my cranberries cd from the quad before someone snags it".
d, i'm outtie.

No comments:

Post a Comment